This data protection statement informs users about the nature, scope and purposes of the collection and use of personal data by the responsible provider Fairwalter AG (hereinafter "Fairwalter"; Winterthurerstrasse 52, 8006 Zurich, company number CHE-470.153.295).
§ Section 1 Scope of application
This data protection provision (hereinafter referred to as "DSB") applies to all personal data collected from you as a user of the my.fairwalter.ch software and the www.fairwalter.ch website and via any other means of communication (such as telephone, e-mail, fax, etc.). The General Terms and Conditions apply additionally. If a mandate agreement is concluded with Fairwalter, the mandate agreement also applies.
By using or registering with Fairwalter you expressly agree to these DPOs. You can access the currently valid version of these DPAs online at any time at www.fairwalter.ch/rechtliches/nutzung
§ 2 Data collection when using the website & software:
(1) Fairwalter sometimes uses elements and services of third parties on the website which provide usage statistics or which enable the user to access social networks and other third-party offers. These third parties are in particular Google (Analytics, AdWords, Tag Manager), Intercom, Facebook, LinkedIn & SurveyMonkey.
Data that may be collected during the use of the website are in particular
- IP address
- Date and time of the request
- Place and time zone of the request
- Content of the request (concrete page)
- Access status/HTTPS status code
- Individual device identification number
- Operating system and its interface
- user agent header
- Language and version of the browser software.
This data is collected and stored for marketing and optimization purposes. The data will not be combined with other personal data within the scope of this analysis.
(4) If, as a user of the website or the software, you click on the link of an advertisement or other external offer, you leave Fairwalter's sphere of influence. In this case, Fairwalter cannot control the further collection of data and accepts no liability for any damages. In this respect, you must refer to the responsible third party.
(5) The processing of the data which is transferred to Fairwalter through the use of the software (registration, profile, property and user data) is carried out in accordance with the provisions of the Swiss Data Protection Act. Fairwalter is authorised within the framework of the statutory provisions to store, evaluate and use user data for operational purposes (in particular market research and market processing). You hereby expressly declare your consent.
§ 3 Communication
All communication via app.fairwalter.ch and www.fairwalter.ch is basically electronic (e.g. through messages in the application, e-mail, chat, etc.). You hereby declare your agreement and acknowledge that, in the context of using Fairwalter, this form of communication is equivalent to written form in accordance with OR 12.
You acknowledge that data transmitted via the Internet or e-mail can generally be viewed by anyone. Fairwalter cannot guarantee the confidentiality of such data. Data can be lost, altered or intercepted by unauthorised third parties during transmission.
§ 4 Data security
(1) Fairwalter generally processes and stores all data collected in Switzerland or Germany. However, when using external service providers, individual non-personal data may also be stored in other EU countries.
(2) Fairwalter shall take appropriate technical and organisational measures within the framework of the processing and storage of user data to prevent unauthorised access and other unauthorised processing. These are regularly checked, kept up to date with the state of the art customary in the industry and, if necessary, adapted, including in the case of third parties commissioned to operate the systems.
(3) As a matter of principle, Fairwalter does not pass on personal data to third parties, with the following exceptions:
- Fairwalter may pass on personal data in the event of a change of ownership and to comply with official regulations.
- Fairwalter may pass on the residents' telephone numbers & e-mail addresses to caretakers, concierges, gardeners & craftsmen if this is operationally necessary.
- Fairwalter may disclose landlord data to third parties if and to the extent that this is desired (request for a quotation, registration, etc), if this is necessary for the provision of the requested service and if we have expressly informed you of the disclosure of the data and you have not prohibited this within a useful period of time.
(4) They are obliged to keep their personal identification features confidential and to protect them adequately against misuse by unauthorised persons.
§ 5 Amendment of the data protection provisions
Fairwalter reserves the right to change these DPOs. The current version of the DSB is available at any time at http://fairwalter.ch/rechtliches/nutzung
§ 6 Information on the data protection officer
If you have any questions, suggestions or criticism regarding data protection, we look forward to hearing from you. Please contact our data protection officer at email@example.com